New Summerfield ISD considers applications for all positions without regard to race, color, handicap, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran or military status, the presence of a medical condition, or any other legally protected status.
Professional application (Administrators and teachers)
Support-Staff Application (Teacher aide, maintenance, and cafeteria positions)
Texas ACE Family Engagement Specialist - Posted 1/23/2015
The Family Engagement Specialist encourages family/parental involvement in the school and provides ongoing educational programs to immediate family members, paresnts/legal guardians of students enrolled in the Texas ACE Program.
1. Minimum - Associates Degree in education or related field.
2. Preferred - Bachelors Degree in education or related field
1. Strong communications and interpersonal skills
2. Must be familiar with the community and support agencies
3. Must be adaptable to meet the need of the families in the program in addition to working flexible hours to accomodate work in the evening
4. Experience working in an educational, social service, or family support service setting
5. Experience with child development and effective parenting techniques
6. Experience working with families that have diverse cultures and economic backgrounds
7. Preferred - Ability to communicate in native language(s) of program recipients